I haven’t get back to J dramas for some time. Sad to say, my last Japanese drama was Kindaichi (金田一少年事件簿), which was 5 years back during my university time.
And all this while, Korean dramas surpassed the Japanese dramas with their exceptional romantic stories.
My first J-drama after school time is: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (花ざかりの君だちえ), or known as 花样少男少女 in Chinese.
If you are stressed out from the recent economy turmoil and plans to stay at home doing nothing, you are recommended to watch Hanazakari no Kimitachi e because:
1) Watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e does not require thinking
2) Watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e makes you laugh
3) Watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e reminds you of all the idiotic stuffs you did during school time
4) Watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e reminds you of your first love in school
Watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e reminds you that you are far away from that young and worry free-age!
When Ah Doe got so obsessed with the handsome guys in the drama, piano sheets related to the drama will be available at ahdoe.com very soon.
I’m not so sure when Singaporeans can see this drama on TV but I guess it will be quite soon. If you like this drama, I’m sure my choice here is definitely your favourite song from the soundtrack. (Don’t ask me why this song is named Ikemen Boogie, it’s weird I know…)
Some information about this piano sheet:
1) It’s in original key, i.e. D Major, but transposes to F Major in a bridge connecting to the finale closing which is also in D Major.
2) Chords included
3) Instrumental = no lyrics
4) Rhythmic with significant bass on the left hand, tempo is allegro. To be more specific, the recommended speed is 130 bpm.
Here’s how it sounds like on piano